An advantage of Open Badges is that they can be displayed on a variety of Open Badges-compliant websites. Sharing your badges can be a great way to be recognized for an achievement, or to connect with other people interested in similar badging topics.
In Badgr, you share can single badges or badge collections with users, websites, or social media. Badge collections allow you to curate a selection of appropriate badges to share with a particular audience.
Sharing badges in Badgr
- Go to the My Badges or My Collections tab.
- Select the SHARE button on the badge or collection.
Sharing badge collections in Badgr
- Go to the My Collections tab.
- Set the collection you want to share to Public.
- Select the SHARE button from the Collections page or the SHARE COLLECTION button from the Collection Detail page.
There are a variety of ways in which you can share your badges or collections; via LINK, directly to SOCIAL media channels, or by using provided EMBED codes. Select the SHARE button to get started.
Sharing via LINK
- Select which version of the badge you would like to share (v1.1 or v2.0).
- Select the copy button.
Paste the URL where you would like to share a link to your badge. (e.g. email, text, etc.).
Sharing via SOCIAL
- Select the Social tab from the share dialog.
- If you share badges or collections with social media channels, you'll be required to log in with your credentials.
- For more details, visit the Social Media Sharing page.
Sharing via EMBED
- Select which version of the badge you would like to embed, a CARD or BADGE view.
- The CARD view provides additional context for the badge.
- The BADGE view provides a view of the badge.
- Both options contain the badge metadata.
- Select the COPY button.
Paste the copied text wherever HMTL is allowed (e.g. your website, online portfolio, etc.).
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com