The Groups feature allows you to track badge earning progress through a Learning Pathway for a set of learners.
Create recipient groups in Badgr before subscribing the groups to Pathways. Learn more.
Learning Pathways are not available within a Canvas environment. However, they do track badging activities that may occur within Canvas courses if the learners are set up as a group assigned to a pathway. Completion badges may be awarded from Badgr.io but will not appear in Canvas.
There are 2 ways which you can subscribe a group to a Learning Pathway.
1. From the Group
- Click the ISSUER tab and select an issuer
- Click on the name of the group you want to subscribe
- Click on the MANAGE PATHWAYS button
- Toggle the check in the box next to the name of the group you want to subscribe or unsubscribe
Click SAVE CHANGES
2. From the Learning Pathway
- Click the ISSUER tab and click into an issuer
Click the button under Subscribed Groups
- Click the SUBSCRIBE GROUP
- A list of groups should be displayed in a dialog box
- Check the box next to the name of the group you want to subscribe
- Click APPLY
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com