New Opt-in Feature available now! – Badgr Pro now has an opt-in to Badgr protocol for learners. Before receiving any badges in coursework, user-When enabled, learners must opt-in to receiving Badgr badges before they are awarded. If a student chooses to opt-out, they will not receive badges and not appear on the Leaderboard. To enable this feature on your Canvas instance, email email@example.com.
- Coming soon
- Track badge awards from different Canvas courses or from Badgr.io right within a single course.badges in your course that you've awarded in other Canvas courses and outside of Canvas.
- See the name of the issuer in a course and allow the instructor to change the issuer.
- Understand who is issuing badges with which issuer.
- At the account level, see which issuers are associated with which courses.
- See which staff members have access to which issuers.
- Associate and lock a specific issuer to courses.
at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.