- The first teacher in your Canvas course that clicks the Badges menu item (and thus, is the first to access the Badgr app), will be able to set up the badge issuer profile for the course.
- Once the issuer profile is created, any teacher in your the Canvas course who accesses the Badgr app, by clicking the Badges menu will also be able to control badge objectives on modules and define new badges.
- To share an issuer and badges with other Instructors, invite the other instructor to the course where Badgr has been installed and an issuer has been created.
- The visiting instructor should click the Badges menu, then they will see the Issuer profile.
- Once a teacher is associated with the issuer, they will have access to the same issuer in their other courses.
- The visiting teacher can then go to any other Canvas course as an Instructor and when they click the Badges menu, they will be able to use the existing issuer or create a new one.
- If the wrong issuer is associated with a course, email email@example.com and we can reset the issuer so a different one can be selected.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Content by Label|