To submit a Badgr support request
Email us at email@example.com with the information below – or just ask a question, we're happy to help!
What to expect
When you email us, a support ticket is automatically created and an email with a ticket number should be sent to you. To monitor your support request, you can either click this ticket number to create a login, or simply continue to correspond with us via email.
Badgr / Canvas integration
Badgr integrates with a variety of Canvas LTI integration configurations, so getting some details up front makes issues much easier to fix. Including the following information about the problem in a bug report will cut down on many back-and-forth communication loops that could slow down identifying and fixing bugs:
- The URL of the Canvas installation (e.g., "canvas.myschool.edu", "myschool.instructure.com", etc.)
- The name of the Canvas course the user is encountering the error with (including the URL to the course, if possible, even if we don't have access to it)
- The role of the user in the course (instructor, student)
- The email address of the Canvas user account
- The approximate date/time the issue occurred
- Description of the issue
Check to see if your question is in our knowledge base
Perhaps the information you are looking for is in one of our How-to or Troubleshooting guides?