What is Badgr Pro?
Institutions of all sizes can use Badgr Pro to deeply understand and report on course metrics and student learning achievements across the courses in their Canvas account.
See badges your students are earning – Get a window into the skills that are being recognized in your institution and how many students are learning them.
- See what teachers and courses are most effective with badges – Get an overview of the courses awarding the most badges and drill deep into each course's award data to see how different teachers are using badges. Compare the effectiveness of different course approaches to recognizing the same skills.
- See how badges are shared – Understand how your students are claiming and sharing their Open Badges to their social media presence on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Opt-in process – Badgr Pro now has an opt-in to Badgr protocol for learners. When enabled, learners must opt-in to receiving badges before they are awarded. If a student chooses to opt-out, they will not receive badges and not appear on the Leaderboard. To enable this feature on your Canvas instance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're adding new features
We're adding new features all the time to Badgr Pro to make it a more powerful tool for users.
- Just Released!
- Track (externally awarded) badges in your course that you've awarded in other Canvas courses and outside of Canvas. (Instructions here)
- See the name of the issuer in a course and allow the instructor to change the issuer.
- Understand who is issuing badges with which issuer.
- At the account level, see which issuers are associated with which courses.
- See which staff members have access to which issuers.
- Associate and lock a specific issuer to courses or a sub-account.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details and pricing.